Biz-E-Kidz has been established to work in partnership with NMPS, the children, families, staff, and management of to provide quality care that is safe, supportive, inclusive, and engaging.
Our values, beliefs, and goals:
Provide a reliable and flexible service that is responsive, supportive, and has the capacity to grow with the changing needs of families in this dynamic community.
Encourage the agency children to have to learn and develop through play to achieve the outcomes of;
- A strong sense of identity, independence, and wellbeing.
- Feeling connected and contributing to their peers, families and community.
- Confident and involved learners, making decisions, and taking responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- Effective communicators across a wide range of contexts.
Friendly, respectful, inclusive behaviour is role modeled in all interactions between children, staff, families, the school and wider community.
Regular, open communication with families, in both informal and structured ways, is vital for maintaining the trust and confidence of families.
That we create an environment conducive to children having the opportunity to;
- Foster and develop positive relationships and friendships amongst peers and across year levels,
- Work collaboratively, develop cooperation and leadership skills
- Explore, problem solve and contribute to all aspects of the service.
- Share interests and try new experiences
- Make positive decisions
Provide a safe, stimulating and flexible environment to support children’s development and wellbeing. This is achieved through;
- Communication, professionalism and teamwork.
- Creating an atmosphere that is supportive, welcoming and enjoyable for children, families, other educators and visitors to the service.
- Promoting positive lifestyle choices, such as healthy eating, exercise, sustainability and inclusion.