It is easy to keep up to date and participate in all the wonderful things happening at NMPS.
We use Compass as our primary communication method, so please make sure you have downloaded the app and have notifications switched on. It is through Compass you will hear about upcoming events, receive our fortnightly newsletter and receive information from your child’s teacher.
North Melbourne Primary School has a range of opportunities for parents, friends and local community to become involved in our school.
Here are some of the ways you can participate:
- Join School Council or one of the sub committees such as Buildings & Grounds, Finance or Education
- Join the Parents & Friends Committee which raises funds & creates fun events
- Volunteer at Stephanie Alexanders Kitchen Garden Program
- Help with the planning of our Biannual Twilight Fete
- Volunteer in the classroom: Help children read or bring your hobbies, interests, passions or profession into our classrooms