Before and after school care bookings re-open every school year. Holiday programs and pupil free day plans are published via COMPASS and in the school newsletter around 5 weeks before the end of each term.
Demand for Biz – E – Kidz can be high and due to limitations, not all requests for care can be met. Biz – E – Kidz allocates places according to the government guidelines for the priority of access to childcare.
How to make a booking
- Follow this link and click on apply. You will need to log into your Smartcentral account using your email address or sign up for a new account if you are a first time Biz – E – Kidz user.
- Click ‘Copy’ to begin your application
- Check all the information is correct and completed indicated by a tick on the left-hand side
- In the bookings section, select the required care type from the drop-down menu, then select your required days. Review your application and click submit.
- You will receive an email to inform you that your booking has been received.
- You will receive an email when your booking has been confirmed
How to change your booking
If your child is away from school, your family goes on holidays or your plans change, you may need to change your Biz – E – Kidz booking either temporarily or permanently. To temporarily change your booking please phone Biz – E – Kidz on 9329 5529 or 0400 838 448 and speak to a staff member or leave a message. To permanently change or cancel your booking, please email: email@example.com
How to make payments
Statements are sent in via email and show a running balance of all activity including payments, childcare subsidy, fees, and care used in the past 4 weeks.
Payments can be made at the school office by cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, and Bpay. If paying by Bpay your individual customer and the school’s BPay number are available by contacting the school on 9329 6902 or firstname.lastname@example.org
These numbers are also on the fee statement issued by the school at the beginning of the year.
As there is no way that the school is able to see what money paid via BPay is for specifically, we ask that families email the school on email@example.com to inform them that the payment made is for Biz – E – Kidz, what the Biz – E – Kidz family ID number is and how much they have paid.
Child Care Subsidy
If you are eligible for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) please make sure you supply Biz – E – Kidz with parent’s (Claiming CCS) and child’s Customer Reference Numbers (supplied by Centrelink) and dates of birth at the time of enrolment so Biz – E – Kidz can ensure you get the correct entitlement.
For more information contact Services Australia or Centrelink on 136150